Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Well, i can't go to Wysteria i've completed the Blood Brothers Headmaster Merle Ambrose never sent me a notice after i did please help!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
bloods121 wrote:
Well, i can't go to Wysteria i've completed the Blood Brothers Headmaster Merle Ambrose never sent me a notice after i did please help!

First off, why did you make 2 topics for this same question.

In answer to your problem, you have to be level 25 or higher. You can find the info at the following link.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/august2011

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bloods121 wrote:

You don't have to complete any quests to get into Wysteria, especially not that one. You have to be level 25 and you will then get the call from Ambrose.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Um... I think your Confused; When you Complete Grizzleheim's Last Quest: Blood Brother, you are asked to go to Wintertusk(Must be Level 40 or higher to go to Ravenscar, Which you said you completed the Last Quest in Ravenscar, Blood Brother, so i am assuming you are Level 40 or higher), not Wysteria...

To go to Wysteria, you must be atleast Level 25, Speak to Merle Ambrose to get the Quest To the Registrar...

Also, you get the Wintertusk Notice from Merle Ambrose (Come to my office at once!) notice at Level 40 (I know what your gonna say here, your gonna say when you talked to Merle Ambrose, he said: These are dark times (Wizard Name here).... We must ponder our next move,

To actually see what he is trying to say, you must have completed Ravenscar...

The Wysteria Notice is given at Level 25 by Merle Ambrose Again to my Knowledge. Sooooo you did get the Notice before.

Try going back to Merle Ambrose, he should give you the Quest To the Registar for Wysteria, and the Quest Cold News for Wintertusk. (I believe that is the Quest Name?)