Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 running on your computer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I know i already had a topic like this but it died and im still having this problem. I tried closing it from the task bar, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling it several times each time from a different web browser. It really bugs me that i have to restart my computer because i log out and log back in of wizard101 a lot so i end up having restart it multiple times. if anyone else has any ideas please say them!!!

Katie Iceflame Legendary Ice lvl 60

P.S.
if a teacher/Admin could respond that would be much appriciated

Administrator
We have the tech support you need, but we need more information from you, young Wizard!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com. Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Thank you for your help! I sent a descriptive e-mail explaining the issue I was having and I attached a dxdiag file. I just sent the e-mail and now all I have to do is wait for a respond. Once again, Thank you!

Katie Iceflame lvl 60 Legendary Ice

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
ok, so i received a reply from them, and all they said was to uninstall and re-install the game again! I mentioned in the e-mail that i've already tried that. Do you have any other suggestions?

Katie Iceflame lvl 60 Legendary Ice