Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 not working for me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Wizard101 hasn't been working. please help i really wanna play again. Wizard101 used to work on my computer but i added more ram on my computer and now it doesn't work. the launcher works fine but when i click play the loading icon appears with the power pips but once its supposed to start it just stays as a blank white screen and an error sound comes from the speaker but not actual error pops up. In order to close it i have to open task manager but it says theres 2 different wizard101 applications open and a wizard101 error. i've tried redownloading, my video drivers are updated and it still happens. i've sent an email last week but still haven't gotten a responce.

Administrator
Hello,

If your email was received you would have gotten an automatic response with a ticket number. If you didn't get a ticket number, please try again by emailing support@wizard101.com.

You can also use the contact form on the "Contact Us" tab on this page:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

The form will only work if you have a valid email address attached to your account.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
I need help please wizard101 not working for me either for some reason. I was able to log in but my screen keep freezing and it won't load so had to exit out and log back in over and over been having this issue for 2 days.