Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 (Not Responding)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
this isn't just an issue with one specific world, it happens to me all over the sprial, everytime i enter a new room or area (call it what you like) and the loaing... page pops up with the male and femals wizards, the Wizard101 page goes to Wizard101(Not Responding) and i have to wait 30 seconds for the page to respond and load, yea, it might not seem like much, but think every time that that loading page pops up, it really is alot. I just want to know if this is a game problem or if it is my internet i use IE and this problem didnt occur until yesterday, and its been happening non-stop no matter what even if i log out, i just want this fixed, ~thanks Valdus FireFlame Adept Necro

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
It is an issue on your end. Could be connection, a slow video card, etc.

Explorer
Sep 09, 2009
I have to agree.

I've noticed a significant increase in the load time going from area to
area recently. Regardless of the time or realm server I am on.

Really annoying.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
The only problem i have had like that was loading the page but i think that the issue you have it your connection.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Are you on a network? If so, check your connections. As the other player suggested, it could also be your video card. How are is your computer or card? It may need to be updated. Also check your memory.

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
This is happening to me too.

Also, have you noticed when you try to port to a friend, it always says that the player is busy?