Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Glitched??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2012
So started up my computer today to play and I didn't see the icon. I share my computer so i thought someone might've deleted the icon but it wasn't in the recycle bin either. Then I checked the start menu and it wasn't there. I found it in the uninstall section. Wizard101 was still installed on my computer but there is no way for me to put the icon back to where it was. Does anyone know how to fix this other than reinstalling because I really don't want to wait for the whole game to load again?

Level 76 Antonio Goldsword

Administrator
Hello,

If you search your hard drive for "Wizard101" you can find the program file and open the game using that. It is probably in a folder called "KingsIsle Entertainment."

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 24, 2012
I tried that but it still didnt work and now i uninstalled and tried to re install but it says access denied or something and it wont download. :(

Survivor
Sep 24, 2012
Oh nvm it just spammed the download button and it eventually worked. Woohoo!

Squire
May 10, 2013
Darksoul7557 on Oct 3, 2015 wrote:
So started up my computer today to play and I didn't see the icon. I share my computer so i thought someone might've deleted the icon but it wasn't in the recycle bin either. Then I checked the start menu and it wasn't there. I found it in the uninstall section. Wizard101 was still installed on my computer but there is no way for me to put the icon back to where it was. Does anyone know how to fix this other than reinstalling because I really don't want to wait for the whole game to load again?

Level 76 Antonio Goldsword
Hi Antonio!
FYI I am Sean HawkHunter just so ya know :P
There is a way it could have happened -
Sometimes, computers like to get glitchy (especially mine) and do random stuff.
One time I had to reinstall wizard101 because I had so many programs on my computer it glitched.
Glad to know it got fixed for you!

PS:
That's why I haven't seen you online recently