Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Graphic Update failed to work??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
Hello! I was in the middle of an important dungeon, and then it stopped all action, and went to the home screen. An error popped up that said 'Wizard Graphic Update failed to work. Please try again.' What do I do now?? And since it was a dungeon, and so close to beating the boss, what will happen?? Thanks, and please help!

Cheyanne DreamGiver

Thanks again~!

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I can't say what happened in your case but I have had similar situations where I lost connection for whatever reason (including at the bottom of a long Dragonspyre dungeon!)

I found that if you log back in fast enough, your wizard will often be right where you left off, as if you just stepped away from the computer for a few minutes! Depending on how the battle was going before you lost connection, you can often catch up and win the battle (as I fortunately did with my DS dungeon). Good luck!

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Thanks so much! Too bad that i didn't log in fast enough... but I'm glad you did! Hope they fix the bug. Otherwise, Wizard101 is really fun!