Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard 101 is messing up help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
i turned on wizard 101 on my new laptop and when i started, all my charcters on the main screen were wearing there deafult clothes when i first made them. and when i started my charcter was wearing his defualt clothes but it said he was wearing his clothes he really has on. and when i went to cyclops land all the monsters were clockwork golems and they said they were trolls and cyclops. nolan stormgate was also a clockwork golem.
when i went on my old computer. my charcters were wearing there real clothes adn the monsters were what they should look like. this also happened at my friends house on his laptop. also everyone was wearing defualt clothes but they said they were wearing there real clothes.
please fix this before you start losing coustermer please. :(

Administrator
Relax, young Wizard....

When you first installed Wizard101, and as you ran through areas you downloaded everything in the background, including all the fancy clothing, creatures and items.

Now that you've reinstalled Wizard101 on a new computer, it will take time to redownload all that information to your new computer. As you run around, you will download all the images of the clothing, creatures and items.

You can easily check to make sure that the clothing your characters are actually wearing is the clothing you had them wearing on your other computer by looking at the items in their backpacks and on your character screen to see the cards and bonuses that the clothing provides.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-