Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winter Wind Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
hi.. I have the Winter Wind Tower property, and have tried several times, but cannot seem to figure out how fix problem having.. Inside the tower, on the upper tier level (or walkway area), I can't seem to change the floor and wall there. I have done the rest of the inside (rooms, entry area, etc), but cannot change the upper walkway area.. Has anyone had same problem?, and if so, how did you fix it?.. please help. thank you.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
megan soulstalker on Nov 24, 2018 wrote:
hi.. I have the Winter Wind Tower property, and have tried several times, but cannot seem to figure out how fix problem having.. Inside the tower, on the upper tier level (or walkway area), I can't seem to change the floor and wall there. I have done the rest of the inside (rooms, entry area, etc), but cannot change the upper walkway area.. Has anyone had same problem?, and if so, how did you fix it?.. please help. thank you.
Some areas of houses can't have wall paper or flooring added. I'm not sure why and as far as I know, there isn't a way to change this. You could maybe glitch some rugs to change the flooring. There are some good glitcing videos on youtube that could give you some cool ideas and explain how to glitch things into locations you can't normally decorate.

I wish we could click the wall paper and flooring anywhere, even on castle blocks! I hope you find ways to decorate your home beautifully