Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wings of Fate and Scion of Life broken

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Wings of Fate and Scion of Life do not revive defeated wizards. Please adjust this.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Bucisfav on Feb 20, 2020 wrote:
Wings of Fate and Scion of Life do not revive defeated wizards. Please adjust this.
Yes, those 2 spells need to be fixed. Before I can share my comment, Please give us players my info about why you feel they're broken?

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
The spells do not revive defeated wizards. There is nothing more to say. The spells should have the ability to revive the defeated wizards. Wings of Fate needs to revive wizards because it is an AoE heal.

Explorer
May 06, 2013
wings of fate would be better if it's straight damage not dot plus a damage/heal buff would make the spell more useful. Changing scion of life for the third time so it only heals one wizard and does not revive from dead instead of heal dot to all made the spell useless. What a waste of 11 pips. I can cast stayr or 2, unicorn or and pigsie for the same amout of pips. KI why are you ruining life wizards?

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
jetlightning on Feb 24, 2020 wrote:
wings of fate would be better if it's straight damage not dot plus a damage/heal buff would make the spell more useful. Changing scion of life for the third time so it only heals one wizard and does not revive from dead instead of heal dot to all made the spell useless. What a waste of 11 pips. I can cast stayr or 2, unicorn or and pigsie for the same amout of pips. KI why are you ruining life wizards?
Because the illusion that life inst suppose to be doing damage is still stuck in well pretty much everyone mind atm. They claim life as a sup main role but in truth any school can be blade dual roles at this point. Change scion of life to damage as well as wings of fate to straight up 700 aoe base damage with 325 heal and every life main will be happy.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Yes, I know "Wings of Fate" and "Scion of Life" all too well. I placed a few comments about why I feel "wings of Fate" is broken. Now "Scion of Life" is de-graded from something good? No longer revive? No longer heal over time to all? Now "Scion" is like another "Satyr" with the cost more pips. I'm not a complainer but I thought Life Wizards bring life from death; revives and sustain life. Now I see spells pretty much a copy from the old ones and cost more pips to cast? Where is the balance to that? "Please put Scion of Life" back the way it was. If that would make it too overpowered them make it a shadow (enhanced) spell and dump 11 pips

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
jetlightning on Feb 24, 2020 wrote:
I don't think Kingsisle is ruining Life Wizards. I think these 2 spells listed above needs to be fixed