Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why won't the shared bank work?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Okay, I bought a garden treasure card pack from the crown shop on my fire wizard. My storm wizard is my gardening wizard, though. I tried multiple times to put the gardening treasure cards in my shared bank, but it did NOT work! I bought that pack because I thought I could easily put those treasure cards in the shared bank so they could be with my storm wizard. Why can't we share garden treasure cards between our characters? Why won't KI let you do that? :(

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
vermeer864 wrote:
Okay, I bought a garden treasure card pack from the crown shop on my fire wizard. My storm wizard is my gardening wizard, though. I tried multiple times to put the gardening treasure cards in my shared bank, but it did NOT work! I bought that pack because I thought I could easily put those treasure cards in the shared bank so they could be with my storm wizard. Why can't we share garden treasure cards between our characters? Why won't KI let you do that? :(

you cannot trade Treasure Cards between wizards on the Same Account. If you have a friend on both wizards, you can hand the cards over to your friend and they can hand them over to your other wizard.

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
vermeer864 wrote:

If you don't already have another account (the free basic account), open one and trade between the two accounts. This is safe and works everytime. You won't have to worry about some other wizard running off with your treasure cards.

This only works if you are able to have two different accounts running at the same time - using either two computers or two versions of the game running on the same computer.

Nearly all of the time I am running two versions of the game on the same computer and the computer is eight years old. So most computers should be able to do this.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)