Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why storm didnt get any helpful spells?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Insane bolt is not helpful at all, most of the time ends up killing me.

Supercharge is not even helpful it will take a lot of pips by the time you attack you will be dead. Better to use elemental blades!

Does storm even get a healing spell? Fire gets a awesome healing spell... Other school get shields and some cool spells.

I feel Storm is being Left Out... :-(

Historian
May 01, 2010
Daviato wrote:

Supercharge is not even helpful it will take a lot of pips by the time you attack you will be dead. Better to use elemental blades!

Does storm even get a healing spell? Fire gets a awesome healing spell... Other school get shields and some cool spells.

you know, i would say supercharge is best used when you have 4-6 power pips.
also, i dont think KI even planned to make insane bolt dependable, there is always a risk, you will kill yourself as much as a myth troll fizzles (no accuracy charms)

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Daviato wrote:

I've got supercharge yesterday and it took me most of the day to figure out how to use it right. Now that I have it down, it's incredibly powerful and useful.

Here's an example:

Combined a supercharge with 7 pips (3 regular, 2 power pip) for +70% and my normal storm blade, then waited till I had another 6 pips, and cast tempest. The enemies had windstorm boost on them. That's all. did almost 8000 points of damage with each hit.

yeah, you can't do that in fast fights but in battles where you have the time and can build pips, it's incredible.

Why would storm get healing? We're not healers.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Daviato wrote:
Insane bolt is not helpful at all, most of the time ends up killing me. Supercharge is not even helpful it will take a lot of pips by the time you attack you will be dead. Better to use elemental blades! Does storm even get a healing spell? Fire gets a awesome healing spell... Other school get shields and some cool spells. I feel Storm is being Left Out... :-(
well, it's apparent that it's impossible to please everybody. i'd trade talos for a boostable blade. i'm not a fan of minions. but a bunch of myth people wanted a better minion, so that's what i'm getting. and people don't seem thrilled with frozen armor, either. when my diviner gets the blade, though, i'll be using it for sure. -eli and gabe darkthorn