Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is Cloak not working?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I have been trying to use the spell Cloak. When ever I use it on one of my spells like Fire Blade or Spirit Armor It just skips my turn, takes my pips, and after that with the cloaked Spirit Armor it just doesn't put it on me at all it just wastes my turn, pips, card slots, and I still take the damage.

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
Does the spell still cast when it takes your pips?

I have a different problem with the Cloak spell. Sometimes it will not cloak the charm or shield at all. Other times it will only cloak one shield; for example, if I were to cast a Volcanic shield (-70% to next and ), it will only cloak the Storm shield but not the Fire.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
Well, I had a similar problem, but it just eventually stopped. I think it was a glitch carried with the new update. Just give it some time, and it should work just fine. Hope this helped!

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Balance does not have specific traps or blades because it is the center of all magic.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
Cody Flame on Nov 25, 2015 wrote:
I have been trying to use the spell Cloak. When ever I use it on one of my spells like Fire Blade or Spirit Armor It just skips my turn, takes my pips, and after that with the cloaked Spirit Armor it just doesn't put it on me at all it just wastes my turn, pips, card slots, and I still take the damage.
i have the same problem :(