Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why does every enemy get to use weakness

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
i didnt start running in to this until i got to mb. it seemded like every enemy i faced could use weakness. WHY!? it gets real annoying at the start of the battle to get to weakness put on you. its hard enough when its to on one and when they start to pile weakness on you it gets even harder.i guess i dont understand why i guess its more annoying than anything

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
Yea I agree plus the monsters aren't even balance, so it can get annoying at times.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I 100% agree. And its even worse in Dragonspyre. This has to be cut down or stopped. Also they cast those target ones that cause your next spell to fizzle. The fizzling in this game is already way out of control. This needs to be minimized also. I don't care how much the enemy monsters fizzle. But when you're already outnumbered 3 to 1 or 4 to 1, (like when fighting Jotun in Grizzleheim) it stinks when you try to cast a spell and you're on the verge of death, then the spell that can make a difference fizzles. The makers of this game find everyway they can to make the game harder and unfair to us. I enjoy a good challenge as much as the next person, but the current setup is ridiculous. It scares me to think of what they might come up with next to hinder our progress through the game. I'm NOT saying make it very easy, just less difficult and time consuming.