Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't i go to my castle??

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello,

KINGSISLE, The new tours is a great new feature. It is s good way to show of your house, all the work you did.
But I can never go home!! I am sick of trying to get to my house and it being a full dungeon!
I am currently on the top decorated list. Yea, I get the concept of a full dungeon, BUT COME ON!
I CAN'T GO HOME! I have to wait till hardly anyone is online.
I mean with the programing technology these days, don't you think they would hold a cyberspace "spot" for your own wizard to go home??
Please look into a solution, I am sure it is an easy fix/patch, whatever

Thank You,
Mark Dragonleaf L70 Storm

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Do you happen to have a pagoda gauntlet or the winterbane gauntlet in your house. If so remove it that will stop tons of people from converging on your house. You can easily keep the gauntlet in your backpack for you to use as needed. You can also simply remove your house from the tours.

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hannah Lifebringer on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
Do you happen to have a pagoda gauntlet or the winterbane gauntlet in your house. If so remove it that will stop tons of people from converging on your house. You can easily keep the gauntlet in your backpack for you to use as needed. You can also simply remove your house from the tours.
Thank You,

But that's not a solution. I should not have to remove an item to go to my house. I should be able to go to my house no matter what. I strongly believe KINGSISLE should patch the program and save one spot for the owner to always come home.

I like the way My castle looks, I put a lot of work in to it. When KI added the tours feature, there was no warning that this can happen.
Don't get me wrong. I appreciate your input and thank you for it, But again I think KI should look into this matter and change something about it. I am not the only one this is happening to. We should not have to change or remove items to go home. For that matter why even list the house?
We list them because we are proud of all the work we did. I have the watchtower hall. And the winterbane hall is a great compliment to that castle.

Thank you,
Mark Dragonleaf

Community Leader
Just to clarify, you're recommending that houses on Castle Tours hold a spot for the owner of the house. If I'm not getting it right, please correct me as I don't want to put words in your mouth. If this is what you're saying, I agree wholeheartedly.

One option you could do is to remove any special items that give free stuff such as the Fantastic Fish Bowl. People may be going to your house for that.

You could also remove any gauntlets you may have such as the Midnight Sun Pagoda or Winterbane Hall. If you still want to make these available to people, you could place them in another house and put that up on Castle Tours.

Otherwise, your only other option is to take your house off of Castle Tours.

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Administrator
Clearly this is not intended. There should always be room for the owner of the house.

Our dev team is taking a look at this issue now.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
man0fbass on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
Just to clarify, you're recommending that houses on Castle Tours hold a spot for the owner of the house. If I'm not getting it right, please correct me as I don't want to put words in your mouth. If this is what you're saying, I agree wholeheartedly.

One option you could do is to remove any special items that give free stuff such as the Fantastic Fish Bowl. People may be going to your house for that.

You could also remove any gauntlets you may have such as the Midnight Sun Pagoda or Winterbane Hall. If you still want to make these available to people, you could place them in another house and put that up on Castle Tours.

Otherwise, your only other option is to take your house off of Castle Tours.
Again

I always thank you for all your input.
Yes, that is exactly what I am asking & recommending.
However, Again, removing items should not be the only option.
As a matter of fact, as you can see, KI is actually looking into this matter.
This is the reason why I posted this message, and I believe I accomplished what I intended this post for.

Thank you all.

THANK YOU PROFESSOR GREYROSE, for looking into this matter in a very timely fashion.

Mark Dragonleaf, L70 Storm
Owner: Watchtower Hall