Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't I get Fireblade w Fire as Secondary

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
The title says it. I never got it. I am level 46 Storm wizard with Fire secondary and Life tertiary. Is there a way to get it?

LOVE this game! Need to find the Moms group, LOL!

Thanks

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Blades for certain schools r only availible to ppl who hav that school as their main, so u won't evr get it. U can go to niles the balance tree and buy an elemental blade and it will hav fire storm and ice. Hope I helped!

Amber Stormsong level 35
"Storm warning! "

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
Yeah, that helps, but I hate to spend a training point on it.

A friend is Balance primary and Fire secondary and she got it right on schedule. That is what is frustrating to me.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
TaiChiMe wrote:
The title says it. I never got it. I am level 46 Storm wizard with Fire secondary and Life tertiary. Is there a way to get it?

LOVE this game! Need to find the Moms group, LOL!

Thanks

You can only get a blade to your own school. However, there are pets that give blades. Most have Dragon Blades, a couple have Balance Blade, however, the CrimsonZilla has a fire blade. That is available in November on a gift card from Best Buy. Hope this helps

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Unfortunately, Fire only has a single Fire Blade to its disposal, be it normal spell or treasure cards. And you only get that Fire Blade if your primary school is Pyromancy.

The only thing you can do is to get the Elemental Blades from Niles in Krokotopia, along with Elemental Blade treasure cards from the Krokotopian Librarian.