Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who are you?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 24, 2009
The title may be misleading, however a while back i encountered someone [they seemed like a nice person] who, along with me was observing creative profanity.

That person claimed to be a kingsisle employee and i asked for a badge, you might think you know were this is going so they said they were basically a maintenance person [not exact words and spelling errors,sorry]. My question is that Do people that just work at desks [sorry for lack of description] have badges for kingsisle or do all workers have it?

Administrator
If someone claims they are a KingsIsle Employee - regardless of what excuse they give you - if they cannot show you the badge, report them immediately.

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
has one person say they had family members who worked for KI.

and they said they would have me banned cause i would not play with them.

what is the policy on this person?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
If someone claims they are a KingsIsle Employee - regardless of what excuse they give you - if they cannot show you the badge, report them immediately.

thnx for that info professor cause i encountered a person that was not only mean but claimed to be part of ki
and when i asked him to show the badge that k i members have he said
i dont have to show any badges now your going on the banned page for questioning a member of k i
i just had one thing to say afterwords
-__- are you serious i dont see any banning going to me cause i dont break rules
so anyways i want to know this guy did get what he deserved right cause i am still worried a little bout that
also if it helps his name was michael thundershield

Administrator
hobi wrote:

Always report - we will sort it out on our end. You will never be in trouble for reporting someone who is claiming to be or representing a KingsIsle employee or their family.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Thank you Professor Greyrose!

I have seen this problem a lot here lately. And I will use this page to show my friends and spread the knowlage. Also I am very thankful that you shared a picture with us. I have been trying to find one so I know what the badge looks like. Thank you again! I hope this will help others too. Have a great day!

Defender
May 17, 2011
hobi wrote:

same thing happened to me. they don't have a badge or a right to do that.

also: that happened many years ago to me. you won't get banned. in fact, they are the ones who will probably get banned.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
I am just wondering but how do you become part of KI support. I have played this game for a long time (since the start) and havent used profanity or any other type of misconduct. Please reply.

Thanks,
Jeffrey DeathCaster
Level 69
Legendary Storm

Administrator
WildPanda1 wrote:
I am just wondering but how do you become part of KI support. I have played this game for a long time (since the start) and havent used profanity or any other type of misconduct. Please reply.

Thanks,
Jeffrey DeathCaster
Level 69
Legendary Storm

While we appreciate your enthusiasm, only KingsIsle Employees have access to this badge. We do not use volunteers, interns or moderators. We place the power in the hands of all the players who have the Report button.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 22, 2009
WildPanda1 wrote:

Thanks,
Jeffrey DeathCaster
Level 69
Legendary Storm

While we appreciate your enthusiasm, only KingsIsle Employees have access to this badge. We do not use volunteers, interns or moderators. We place the power in the hands of all the players who have the Report button.

Ok Thanks.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010

Just a few questions:
A girl told me that she had your phone number, should I report her? A guy told me he has cheat codes to the wizard101 game, should I report him? Someone said that they used to work for kingsisle, but lost the badge. Should I report that person? By the way, all of these happened to me, but I didn't report just in case of the reporting rules, sorry if I should have though!

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Knowledge like this is very useful for players, 'cause even though I've never seen someone pretending to be part of KI, I know that this is a very serious matter - for obvious reasons.

Administrator
joujou11cool wrote:

Just a few questions:
A girl told me that she had your phone number, should I report her?

No, our phone number is listed on the credit card bill you receive. It only goes to an answering machine that does not accept messages as we do not offer telephone support.

joujou11cool wrote:
A guy told me he has cheat codes to the wizard101 game, should I report him?

There are no cheat codes - there are promotional codes that players can access through magazines, email promotions and sometimes public announcements on the game launcher, but there's no cheat codes. Ignore them and move on.

joujou11cool wrote:
Someone said that they used to work for kingsisle, but lost the badge. Should I report that person? By the way, all of these happened to me, but I didn't report just in case of the reporting rules, sorry if I should have though!

Yes. Any claim of association with KingsIsle without producing the badge is a report-able offense.

community@wizard101.com