Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where's my wand?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
From time to time, my wand or staff will disappear. I still have it equipped, but there is no animation. My avatar simply makes the wand gesture with empty hands. I will try to get a screen shot for this post.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
It's a glitch, all you need to do is simply jump and your staff/wand will appear again. That's what I do at least. :)

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
GreenMalice wrote:
From time to time, my wand or staff will disappear. I still have it equipped, but there is no animation. My avatar simply makes the wand gesture with empty hands. I will try to get a screen shot for this post.

Has anyone else had this happen?

This happens to me all the time also, and another problem is when a friend teleports to you in the middle of a battle and all they do is just stand there wothout waving their wand or anything, but you can still hear the sound it makes when you draw the symbol. You also cant see them go into the middle if they use a sword.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
yes this happens to me quite frequently.

a bit aggravating :x

wish theyd fix it XD

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
this has happend to me... i find it a glitch... what i would do is unequip it and equip it again...it works!