Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to Spend money..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
I keep running into the problem of max gold on my character. I was just buying up treasure cards for supply but now I'm apparently "too full" to get anymore treasure cards......

For a subscribe that is paying Real Money, could we at least get some bonuses like no limit on treasure cards or gold? I mean I know you want to save some disk space but this is a bit much isn't it?

Nothing in the game is really "worth" spending gold on..... I mean what is the point if gold again?

Administrator
With Castles & Lands player housing coming soon, believe me, you'll find lots of places to spend your gold quickly.

You can preview this feature on our Test Realm.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Gamma wrote:
With Castles & Lands player housing coming soon, believe me, you'll find lots of places to spend your gold quickly.

You can preview this feature on our Test Realm.

;)

That, Gamma, is a seriously huge understatement; Even with the "Free Money" Leprechauns on the Test Realms, I burned through the 50,000 Gold donations like fire going flash-paper, as the tiniest WC housing is about 8,000 Gold and keeps going up from world to world after that....

Don't complain about the surplus Gold issues, Tagarth; .... That's about to become a thing of the past, as I doubt Housing Prices will go down....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

;)