Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is the Panther Mount?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
The Panther mount isn't in the Crowns Shop, like it had been in Test Realm. Where is it? Please tell me you didn't cancel releasing it as a purchasable and threw it in with the other stuff of the Halloween pack!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Johnist wrote:
The Panther mount isn't in the Crowns Shop, like it had been in Test Realm. Where is it? Please tell me you didn't cancel releasing it as a purchasable and threw it in with the other stuff of the Halloween pack!

Johnist, I ran into that problem in the test realm and reported it. The Panther mount was not in crowns shop on any of my wizards.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
goldendragon18 wrote:
Johnist wrote:

Johnist, I ran into that problem in the test realm and reported it. The Panther mount was not in crowns shop on any of my wizards.

Wow hope they fix that issue before this ones over

Administrator
It's not a bug, we just haven't released it yet.

Not everything you see on the Test Realm makes it in to the Live Game immediately.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:

Not everything you see on the Test Realm makes it in to the Live Game immediately.

Got it and Thanks for clearing that up for every one....

Defender
Jan 02, 2011

it isn't in the test realm either. the second guy to post in this thread stated that and I also reported it in the test realm

You haven't put it in the crown shop anywhere.

Do you guys ever actually READ the posts in the threads or the reports submitted in the test realm? It frequently doesn't seem like it.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009

i'll testify to that in fact i am still waiting for some spells to go live even now.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009

I did not see it on test realm either.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010

But when I was on Test Realm, I did not see the Black Panther Mount either, Let alone the Live Realm?

Administrator
tanda1 wrote:

it isn't in the test realm either. the second guy to post in this thread stated that and I also reported it in the test realm

You haven't put it in the crown shop anywhere.

Do you guys ever actually READ the posts in the threads or the reports submitted in the test realm? It frequently doesn't seem like it.

b) we know we haven't put it in the Crown Shop, I just stated that we haven't released it in the live game yet
c) Yes, each and every post is read before it is approved, and your tone is not appreciated. We're open to hearing what you have to say and having a discussion about it, but we have a policy of not responding to people who take a malicious approach to conversation. If you'd like to try again with a kinder approach, we would be happy to have a conversation with you on these message boards.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Aug 12, 2009

Could you please tell us why the Panther Mount, which was highly anticipated, was delayed with its release? Was there a problem with it?

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
First, thank you for answering that question because when I first went on test the panther was there and then a couple of weeks later it was gone and not on live. I for one appreciate all the hard work KI puts into Wizard101, so thank you again.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011

Lol. The panther mount was the first thing I looked for in the test realm and reported immediately that it wasnt there. :) I check every few days to see if it's been added to the live realm but got so caught up in the halloween packs that arent giving me the horse mount or a full matching set of clothing that I forgot about the panther. Hope he isnt as expensive as the pegasus mount or higher priced cat mounts. I want the black pegasus (cheaper so plz put it on sale) or the panther (cheap plz) to replace the hawk mount that obstructs my visibility while riding. I miss reagents, get pulled into duels i dont want to be in :( the hawk was a beautiful idea, it just isnt as great as expected tho it glides around nicely, just not in questing areas

Thx professor greyrose, and EVERYONE plz be nice to our friendly administrators, we could be dealing with prof drake :( haha lol, sorry as a myth student just had to make that comment. I adore prof greyrose, she is so sweet, cant wait to start leveling up my ice student for more time w/prof greyrose :)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Johnist wrote:

Could you please tell us why the Panther Mount, which was highly anticipated, was delayed with its release? Was there a problem with it?

I suspect KI wanted to promote other items instead of the Black Panther mount. Althought that mount would have fit with the Halloween theme.

My real question was why the Black Panther mount was even on the test realm? It is the same animation as the other cat mounts (just a different color).