Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where are the mana?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Oh kay lol I was trying to be funny in the subject (eh it was funny to me)

But seriously why is it there is no Mana in the Wintertusk common? I know its not like other commons because it has mobs but it also has has life wisps so why not mana?

That is one long quest without and although mana isnt all over the place in mooshu it still beats Wintertusk.

When I am there i have to use mana to mark the spot then go fill up in gh and port back. All this because to do it manually would take forever.

I know this sounds like i am being spoiled but i work in teams sometime and i dont want to always take a potion to get me through, its costly.

And yes since gold is very hard to make and easy to spend I treat it like crowns. (Yes I am cheap) but all that said can someone rethink the decision not to make mana available in all of wintertusk? Its like one LONG dungeon.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If it has enemies in it, it won't have blue wisps. Those disappeared in Marleybone and higher. You'll probably have to set a teleport mark, go home to refill, and then teleport back.