Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats up with my character?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I'm in the balance school so the chance of not fizzling is 80%. I'm fizzling about 7/10 times. Also my power pip chance is 50%. I'm only getting one power pip per battle. Finally about 9/10 times my enemies start the battle first. What is happening with my character? My other characters don't have this problem.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
SteveVai1996 wrote:
I'm in the balance school so the chance of not fizzling is 80%. I'm fizzling about 7/10 times. Also my power pip chance is 50%. I'm only getting one power pip per battle. Finally about 9/10 times my enemies start the battle first. What is happening with my character? My other characters don't have this problem.
Ok
1.your accuracy is 80%, that doesnt guerrenty(sry idk how to spell it) that it will be catsed 8/10 times
2.your ppc(power pip chance) is 50% that means you will get a power pip half of the time,not all the time
3.In a battle, whoever goes first is a draw it is not at all that the enemy will go first.(just most of the time)

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
SteveVai1996 wrote:

I'm death school.

I have gotten my power pips up to 70% or 75% and it seems to have no effect or little effect.

Then can put an accuracy spell on you that makes you fizz too, it look like a bulls eye. If you see that on you burn it up with a wand spell that is 100% sure to cast and busts the spell at the same time.

I also notice that once a fight starts, I can do any supporting spells that I wish like shields, feint, curse, blade or whatever without fizzing but 90% of the time the first spell I cast once a fight starts that will actually cause damage fizzes even if it has the common 80% chance of success rating.

The first damage spell of the fight is near guaranteed to fizz regardless of what is stated on the card.