Well other than some Myth GH swords that look like hammers and Axes, the only thing that I've noticed is that some items don't give the full boost, mainly with low level wizards from around levels 16 or 20 and below.
For Example, a robe that gives +3% fire resitance, plus a pair of boots that give +2% should give a total of 5% fire resistance right, well sometimes a combo that gives that much fire resistance will show that it gives only 4% fire resistance, one less than it should, or at least, that what it sometimes shows on a wizards stats when I view them.
So those could use some looking into, thank you for your time.
the Cowl of Correspondence is actually the Wolf-like headress the Shroud of Predominance - a shroud is something that protects, usually from head to toe - shroud is more appropriate to use for a hooded cloak.
Gamma - I would check with ELik Silverfist and see if he has a catalogue with pictures!
These are some of the things that don't look like their names sound especially when you see others of the same name type.
Name-what they are
fairy shoes-boots explorer boots-shoes symmetrical shoes-boots fireguard slippers-boots proactive cowl-hat restrictive mask-shroud cap of advantages-cowl cowl of the spider-hat fruitous cap-helm ancient helm-hat gustshroud-helm khaki cap-hat
There's a Lambent Blade that is really an axe and a Equilateral Sword that is also more an axe than anything. (And a Soul Brand that turns out to be a staff from what I can tell ...)
Does it count that the Hood of the Ranger looks a lot like a helmet to me, rather than a hood? (But the Helm of Dependability sure looks like a hood...). And the Fur Lined Hood looks more like a normal hat. Maybe I don't get the word hood in all its subtle meanings...
At the risk of asking something stupid: if the new features allow me to bring a shirt and a robe to the seamstress and she'll make something with the appearance of the one and the name of the other - doesn't that mean the floodgates are opened to all manner of equipment with all kinds of appearance? Why try to hunt down the few that exist if there's going to be a million now?
Here're some that are in my backpack at the moment:
Stormbreaker Sandals are boots Reinforced Helmet is a hat Shoes of Bottled Anger are boots Shoes of Deliberation are boots Soulsapper's Twisted Ankh is a lizard not a cross with a loop at top Spirit's Flowering Choker is a bamboo shoot with a leaf not a flowering item
And I hope that the following isn't off topic but: The Dragonfire deck looks exactly the same as Blackrock's Obsidian deck
I personally think the "Raven Shoes" Stitch Item in Grizzleheim looks like furry boots ...
And the "Noble Garb" in Marleybone should be "Formal Garb", since the male version looks like the traditional suit jacket worn by butlers. "Noble" - in my way of think - should be more regal and less Blue Collar ...
Well, since I have to go to bed really soon, there is this wand. Prince's Dissolving Wand. It looks like a staff that is in a form of a golden cobra, not at all like a wand. Then Thunderblight Hood is more like a crown than anything else. Well, that's only from my invintory, but still. It may help or something. =3