Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happened to the Ice School's Windows?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
357
Is it just me, or did the Windows of the Ice School disappear? Also, why dose the roof of the Death School look different from the other Schools in Ravenwood?

-Nick

"When the battle gets deadly, summon a Death Shield."

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
30
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
Is it just me, or did the Windows of the Ice School disappear? Also, why dose the roof of the Death School look different from the other Schools in Ravenwood?

-Nick

"When the battle gets deadly, summon a Death Shield."
The death school roof looks different because

  1. it fell and the roof got messed up
  2. thorns broke through it

Hope that answers the death school question, i need to look at this ice school window thing now!

Emily Pixiethistle

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
35
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
Is it just me, or did the Windows of the Ice School disappear? Also, why dose the roof of the Death School look different from the other Schools in Ravenwood?

-Nick

"When the battle gets deadly, summon a Death Shield."
Well i doubt the windows would be gone, it might have been a glitch.

Well if a school got moved from one place to another,something would probably happen to it.

Rebecca Darkdust Level 54 Necromancer

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
357
The Ice School's windows are still missing. But about the Death School Roof, I don't see how being moved around with make it grow towers and make it's windows be in different places.

-Nick

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4118
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:
The Ice School's windows are still missing. But about the Death School Roof, I don't see how being moved around with make it grow towers and make it's windows be in different places.

-Nick
You noticed that but failed to notice the most glaring flaw in every school? On the outside the schools all have big rectangle windows. But from the inside they are small pairs of windows.

Champion
Jul 04, 2012
496
If you don't recall, the death school was tore from Ravenwood. Of course its not to its formal glory, its practically falling apart at the minute.

~Angela Gem

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
307
seethe42 on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
You noticed that but failed to notice the most glaring flaw in every school? On the outside the schools all have big rectangle windows. But from the inside they are small pairs of windows.
:P on the inside, the windows are small shuttered windows that are nearly rectangles, but they come to a point at the top.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
307
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
Is it just me, or did the Windows of the Ice School disappear? Also, why dose the roof of the Death School look different from the other Schools in Ravenwood?

-Nick

"When the battle gets deadly, summon a Death Shield."
I think its just you. and they probably designed the death school differently because of the same reason the balance school is different. It's not in Ravenwood.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth