Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happened to my spell quests?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I have a magus ice wizard and he is level 38, but i skipper all the quests for things like ice gaurdian etc. and now i cant get them! I've checked my quests about 100 times by now and i dont see anything please help!

Legend fire storm
Grand balance
Magus ice
novice death myth

Adherent
May 20, 2010
To get the level 38 spell quest, you have to do the quests, in order, for:

Level 7 (Ice Trap)
Level 12 (Ice Prism)
Level 18 (Ice Armor)
Level 28 (Ice Guardian)

Go check with Lydia Greyrose.

Note that in some schools, you have to finish the quests that Shelus Gruffheart gives you before you can continue. He's located on Firecat Alley at the top of the valley that divides the two sides. If you've skipped those side quests, you might go back and do them to see if it fixes things.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Anil235 wrote:
I have a magus ice wizard and he is level 38, but i skipper all the quests for things like ice gaurdian etc. and now i cant get them! I've checked my quests about 100 times by now and i dont see anything please help!

Legend fire storm
Grand balance
Magus ice
novice death myth

For Ice spell quests (besides level 35 and 55) go see Prof. Greyrose in Ravenwood. She should have all of them you skipped.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I meanwhen I go to Proffesor Greyrose she has no quests and i dont have ice gaurdian.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Anil235 wrote:
I meanwhen I go to Proffesor Greyrose she has no quests and i dont have ice gaurdian.

Does she have a greyed out question mark above her head?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Anil235 wrote:

Legend fire storm
Grand balance
Magus ice
novice death myth

If Professor Greyrose doesn't have anything for you, then open your Quest Log file again. In each quest box, there is a dialogue bubble (a question mark) in the upper left corner of the box. Click on it and you will see "who" gave you the quest and "what" you are supposed to do (or maybe you even already did some of it). One of the quests in your log file is probably what you are looking for. :?

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
You need to beat all of the previous spell quests, then you can get a new one.