Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what happened?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
hello i have tried to get the umbra sword i entered the right code for it and it said " this item has been redeemed maximum times for this account " >.< i never redeemed or have an umbra sword on ANY of my charecters i swear to god can someone help me?

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

The code itself may have already been used. They are one use only - please contact customer support through support@wizard101.com and provide the code you are trying to redeem. They will confirm whether or not the code has already been used.
The Umbra Sword code was only available through Beckett magazine over a year ago. If you obtained the code through a medium other than the actual magazine, there's a good chance it was already used.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
The code itself may have already been used. They are one use only - please contact customer support through support@wizard101.com and provide the code you are trying to redeem. They will confirm whether or not the code has already been used.
The Umbra Sword code was only available through Beckett magazine over a year ago. If you obtained the code through a medium other than the actual magazine, there's a good chance it was already used.

i got the code from a wizard101 code site that i searched on google

Then the code is obviously not going to work. The codes can only be used once.

You must legitimately purchase the magazine yourself in order to have the right to use the code.

Beware of websites that offer you codes or cheats.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:

You must legitimately purchase the magazine yourself in order to have the right to use the code.

its true, ALL the code sites that my cousin looks at are codes that dont work

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:

oh thanks zeke i wont go on that anymore