Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What..? Dungeon Half reset?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
So I was playing Ironworks on my other wizard, I was at where you need to talk to the baxter near pops O'Leary, and then my computer froze so I reset it. When I came back I noticed that I couldn't restart the dungeon because it half reset. What I mean by that is I had to still talk to baxter near pops O'leary but I could not access it because all the doors and chimneys and gates and things reset. And I cant restart. Please tell me what to do :(

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I haven't seen this question in at least a week. A simple search turned up many threads about it.

This is a well known bug. For whatever reason, if you leave that particular instance for a few minutes, part ofit resets, but the other part doesn't. You can't talk to Baxter or get through the door again.

You need to wait 30 minutes for the server to reset the entire instance. Returning in the meantime will restart the 30 minute timer, so you will want to go do something else for the full 30 (35 is better) minutes. At that point, you should be able to start all over.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008