Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

weird glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i got a temp mount from a pack and when it timed out the notice popped up saying the usual. Well i go to Unicorn Way and it pops up again. I get rid of it and continue to the arena. Again it pops up. So now the notice saying i have lost my temp seraph wings mount pops up everytime i go somewhere or change realms. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it still doesnt work. Proffessor Greyrose or some other helpful wizard plz plz plz plz plz help.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Send in a ticket to support@wizard101.com

One thing you might try is to close out the game and then start it up again.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
angies0327 wrote:
i got a temp mount from a pack and when it timed out the notice popped up saying the usual. Well i go to Unicorn Way and it pops up again. I get rid of it and continue to the arena. Again it pops up. So now the notice saying i have lost my temp seraph wings mount pops up everytime i go somewhere or change realms. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it still doesnt work. Proffessor Greyrose or some other helpful wizard plz plz plz plz plz help.

I don't know what initially caused that to happen, but reinstalling Wizard101 or using a different computer will make all the pop ups reappear every time you do it.

I would submit a ticket, if it continues to appear after you have right clicked it away and haven't recently installed the game.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
angies0327 wrote:
the same thing happened with me it turned out that the mount was in my bank all the time i took it out and it stopped happening mabye you should try that