Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird Cards

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 08, 2009
I keep noticing in the bazarr treasure card section some weird things.

1:I know if there is a sign on the side of a card it came from a treasure card pack but i keep seeing a ring like symbol and do not know what it is.

2: Anyone noticed we cant get storm mutations

3:Everyone knows what blood bat is right?Sometimes there is a normal blood bat separated from the others. I bought one and I looked to see if it would go with my others.No. Anyone know what this is?

4: I know Darkbane, Dampen, and Empower are extict cards but does anyone know anything else that was deleted during beta.

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
1. The symbols mean it comes from a booster pack.

2. Sorry, can't help you there. It'd be cool, though.

3. Are you sure it didn't come from a booster pack?

4. Lifebane and Dampen Magic aren't quite extinct. You can still get them as very rare boss drops. Necromancers can learn Empower from Dworgyn at level 38.

Defender
May 08, 2009
SnookumsMcSnook wrote:
1. The symbols mean it comes from a booster pack.

2. Sorry, can't help you there. It'd be cool, though.

3. Are you sure it didn't come from a booster pack?

4. Lifebane and Dampen Magic aren't quite extinct. You can still get them as very rare boss drops. Necromancers can learn Empower from Dworgyn at level 38.

Sorry, i was thinking about empower when i wrote the message.I'm ok with 2 and 4 but but in number one i KNOW they came from a booster pack, i just do not know which one.

In number 2 i mean i saw REGULAR blood bat separated from the others.