Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

waterworks glitch? is it

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
i was in waterworks my storm legend with one other person we died boss used ra didnt follow rules and died boss before we died had about 1000 health left got back in room with other person and boss had full health again that normal or a glitch greyrose please respond

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
mollyisthebest wrote:
i was in waterworks my storm legend with one other person we died boss used ra didnt follow rules and died boss before we died had about 1000 health left got back in room with other person and boss had full health again that normal or a glitch greyrose please respond

ya its normal but really sucks when you're almost done with sylster and have to start all over again

Historian
May 01, 2010
Very normal, as the previous poster said, though, you need to follow the cheats, in other words, when the bubble is white, never single attack one one of the guys without a trap. If the bubble is black, never single attack on the guys without a blade, effect all spells (which every school has at least one) are fine, if your fire, then except on fire boss, its fine if you use efreet without blade/trap. Consequences: If you attack on sylster-Get a bird in your face, 1600 damage no resist, The death shark guy-Get a scarcrow, Wing fish looking one (fire)- rebirth, 350 without absorb.

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
mollyisthebest wrote:

ALL the bosses in legend towers cheat.

it's always a good idea to look up how to beat them before you go into them.