Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

water worls bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
when we fight the last boss the boss freezes and we feeze. when the boss freezes we can't play our cards. when we die and come in alone, the arrw shows us there's something there but there isn't, we're alone in the room.i've been farming this dungeon for teoo and a half weeks, my friends are getting mad at me because i can't get back into the fight. could you please check into this. thank you.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
petbenny wrote:
when we fight the last boss the boss freezes and we feeze. when the boss freezes we can't play our cards. when we die and come in alone, the arrw shows us there's something there but there isn't, we're alone in the room.i've been farming this dungeon for teoo and a half weeks, my friends are getting mad at me because i can't get back into the fight. could you please check into this. thank you.

Hey there~ since your friends aren't having the same issue, it sounds to me like one of two things:

1) your Internet speed isn't fast enough, or
2) your video/graphics card doesn't meet the minimum requirements.

Also, what kind of computer are you using~ laptop or desktop? Mac, or PC? How much of your hard-drive space is free?

If you think your computer may be the problem, check here~ https://www.wizard101.com/game/system-requirements ... If you don't understand the technical language, maybe get a parent or older relative to help you.

If it's an issue with your Internet connection, your parents should contact the cable company and see about upgrading to a faster speed.

Hope this helps, & good luck!

El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesome ;)