Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wand spells & wand spells & wand spells & ...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
I have this annoying problem of my deck constantly getting spammed with wand spells. 1st draw I'll have all 5 wand spells. Out of frustration I will discard a ll 5 wand spells. Next round I end up drawing 3 wand spells.

???

I only have 5 in the deck. How do I get 3 for the next draw? I discard all 3 wand spells & cast lifeblade. Next round I draw 4 more wand spells.

??? Trying to get my boost spells & Forest Lord out quick so I can kill these CL enemies b4 they do me in. I discard those 4 wand cards & my heal spell in desparation to get my other cards out. Round 4 I draw 3 wand spells again. REALLY NOW?

If I were to discard forest lord it wouldn't come back. Why do the wand spells?

***I read a post where someone suggested having the wand spells on a different track so you could choose... wand spell or deck spell. I really like that idea because this wand spell spamming is irritating beyond compare.***

At least make it to where a discarded wand spell will stay gone instead of haunting your deck all the time. This business where you have to cast a wand spell to clear it from your deck is annoying; especially when you have global traps, like faint, cast on an enemy & all you keep drawing round after round is your wand spells hoping for your forest lord to come out so you don't waste your faint on a wand. It's there for forest lord !

This is why I don't PVP

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
That's odd. I wish my deck would do that! You can always take the wand out if you don't want to use it. You can perform the spells without your wand. (I did it by accident the other day.)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
How many wand spells does your wand give you? when you discard a wand spell it should not be returning to your deck unless you use the reshuffle spell. if you are discarding more wand spells than your wand gives you, then that sounds like a glitch to me, unless this is a special wand i've never seen. -elijah darkthorn grandmaster conjurer (and crew)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Discarded wand spells are supposed to stay discarded. If yours are reappearing, then there's something wrong. Send in a ticket to Support.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I am of the opposite. I have seven wand spells in my main wizard's deck, and when I need them, they don't show up. It Irritates me a lot.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
The wand only gives 5 cards. From the replies I read it looks like a glitch. I tought maybe because they were wand spells they wouldn't discard unless cast because I see them come back so often without casting reshuffle.

As far as not using a wand... It's pretty hard to give up that power pip bonus & critical rating.