Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Walking Disconnect bug after patch!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
hellraiser1 wrote:
i have played many of my characters and never had a problem like the one im having. i just started playing again around the end of october. i got alot done in my characters. i have a level 45 fire master, a level 7 balance and a level 16 storm. and after playing for a bit. i get disconnected out of nowhere. i dont get sent back to where you pick the character you wanna work on. i stay logged in the game but i cant walk i cant chat with anyone. all the icons on the screen just disappear. the item shop,friends list. the chat box. everything you see on the screen when playing just disappears and i cant do anything. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling that doesnt work. i sent in a support ticket, they told me to try updating my video card i did that. it still didnt work. before the october patch came out with the mounts it never did it. and now it happens randomly. i cant play the game with this happening. i hope im not the only one this is happening to. i hope they fix whatever is causing this to happen.

The next time this happens, please press CTRL G and let me know if your icons return.

If not, please contact support@wizard101.com and they'll be able to work with you to diagnose the problem.

community@wizard101.com