Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wait what?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
Today i was questing and then i had to go. I was right in the middle of white owl tower. When i logged back in, i wanted to explore the wild. I went to Cassie The Ponycorn. It said i could get mass death prism. I thought the wiki said you had to finish white owl tower first? I think this could be a bug.
Kane

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Kanethepro on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
Today i was questing and then i had to go. I was right in the middle of white owl tower. When i logged back in, i wanted to explore the wild. I went to Cassie The Ponycorn. It said i could get mass death prism. I thought the wiki said you had to finish white owl tower first? I think this could be a bug.
Kane
I am not sure it's a bug but I have entered, did the first battle, freed Ponycorn and went and collected my mass convert. I don't see the harm in this if it is a bug.

Mary

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I don't see it as a bug. You need to free her is all. Most people finish a tower before moving on and the wiki IS just players providing the information as they see it. There's no quest that tells you to free her and finish the tower. Once you free her, she goes to the village.

Explorer
May 21, 2012
Kanethepro on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
Kane
no im not sure but this happened to me i always got to cassie and unlocked her than left the dungeon after i failed the potion room and came back and cassie was there