Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Veteran's Day Sword

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
146
I need help from an administrator again lol. Sorry for having to ask help from administrators so much in one day. But i had a Veteran's Day Sword on my account but now I just cant seem to find it. I remembered it because i created a new life wizard and saw someone with it. So please can you guys help me find it by taking a look at my account or recovering it.

Thanks in advance. :)

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
259
0stormbreak0 wrote:
I need help from an administrator again lol. Sorry for having to ask help from administrators so much in one day. But i had a Veteran's Day Sword on my account but now I just cant seem to find it. I remembered it because i created a new life wizard and saw someone with it. So please can you guys help me find it by taking a look at my account or recovering it.

Thanks in advance. :)

Check your bank, your backpack probably had to many items in there backpack...

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
146
ThePieMaster wrote:
0stormbreak0 wrote:
I need help from an administrator again lol. Sorry for having to ask help from administrators so much in one day. But i had a Veteran's Day Sword on my account but now I just cant seem to find it. I remembered it because i created a new life wizard and saw someone with it. So please can you guys help me find it by taking a look at my account or recovering it.

Thanks in advance. :)

Check your bank, your backpack probably had to many items in there backpack...


um thats sorta what i always do if i think something has gone missing... and I was sort of sking an administrator for help so, yeah.. thansk anyways :?

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
259
0stormbreak0 wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
0stormbreak0 wrote:
I need help from an administrator again lol. Sorry for having to ask help from administrators so much in one day. But i had a Veteran's Day Sword on my account but now I just cant seem to find it. I remembered it because i created a new life wizard and saw someone with it. So please can you guys help me find it by taking a look at my account or recovering it.

Thanks in advance. :)

Check your bank, your backpack probably had to many items in there backpack...


um thats sorta what i always do if i think something has gone missing... and I was sort of sking an administrator for help so, yeah.. thansk anyways :?
\
Sorry for replying than it's just sometimes people ask administrators for help on a question easily answered by us other wizards. Once again sorry...

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
18
Hi, I had a thought. The sword is not call Veteran's Day Sword. It is actually called Valor and gives 3 cards and hits @ 100. You might see if you have anything in your backpack, bank or shared with the name Valor.

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
146