Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Veteran's Day Sword

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
I need help from an administrator again lol. Sorry for having to ask help from administrators so much in one day. But i had a Veteran's Day Sword on my account but now I just cant seem to find it. I remembered it because i created a new life wizard and saw someone with it. So please can you guys help me find it by taking a look at my account or recovering it.

Thanks in advance. :)

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
0stormbreak0 wrote:
I need help from an administrator again lol. Sorry for having to ask help from administrators so much in one day. But i had a Veteran's Day Sword on my account but now I just cant seem to find it. I remembered it because i created a new life wizard and saw someone with it. So please can you guys help me find it by taking a look at my account or recovering it.

Check your bank, your backpack probably had to many items in there backpack...

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:
0stormbreak0 wrote:

um thats sorta what i always do if i think something has gone missing... and I was sort of sking an administrator for help so, yeah.. thansk anyways :?

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
0stormbreak0 wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
0stormbreak0 wrote:

um thats sorta what i always do if i think something has gone missing... and I was sort of sking an administrator for help so, yeah.. thansk anyways :?
\
Sorry for replying than it's just sometimes people ask administrators for help on a question easily answered by us other wizards. Once again sorry...

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Hi, I had a thought. The sword is not call Veteran's Day Sword. It is actually called Valor and gives 3 cards and hits @ 100. You might see if you have anything in your backpack, bank or shared with the name Valor.

Defender
Feb 19, 2009