Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Very high fizzle rate

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
I was playing arena ranked and lost quite a few matches due to my Tritons fizzling. My character, Eric Lionheart, is a grandmaster diviner, wearing gear that gives him a 15% boost to accuracy. EVERY triton I cast fizzled last night. I lost four of the six matches I played because of this. I know another diviner I battled complained of the same thing. My computer also crashed three times while playing. This was the first time I had played since the server maintenance. I was wondering if any other diviners out there have noticed the same problem?

Oh yeah, I would love to complete a formal bug report, but since my PC is acting funky, from Wizard 101, I'm working from my mac right now. Maybe tomorrow when I finish a virus scan and make sure my PC is fine, I'll get back on and fill out an official bug report.

I don't usually have problems while running wizard 101, until tonight. Hope this gets fixed soon

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
It's not just diviners that fizzle alot more than they used too, my Life wizard and my Balance wizard fizzle like, every few turns. (even with shields. o.o )
Hopefully this will get addressed soon.