Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

using smaller fonts for friends and bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
I was playing earlier this afternoon and everything looked normal. When I came back on this evening the friends list was much smaller. I clicked on Erik to buy somethings and that was smaller also. It showed parts of the shop around it. I hope this is not going to be normal. My eyesight isn't that great and this makes it harder for me to see. I really enjoyed the game as it was. I had gone on the test realm and noticed it was smaller so I left. I hope this is only a trial and you will go back to the bigger print.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Winforgold wrote:
I was playing earlier this afternoon and everything looked normal. When I came back on this evening the friends list was much smaller. I clicked on Erik to buy somethings and that was smaller also. It showed parts of the shop around it. I hope this is not going to be normal. My eyesight isn't that great and this makes it harder for me to see. I really enjoyed the game as it was. I had gone on the test realm and noticed it was smaller so I left. I hope this is only a trial and you will go back to the bigger print.

You probably changed your resolution. The higher it is, the more quality the picture shows up, but the smaller the crown shop, shoping pad, and book show up. Press Esc to open your options pannel and switch it to a lower resolution with less quality but bigger pages.

Champion
May 03, 2011
Sounds like you may have inadvertently changed your screen resolution. You can change it back to a lower resolution--there's a "tools" screen for this purpose. Higher resolution=smaller interface details (such as friend lists and so on) and clearer visuals. Lower resolution makes everything bigger. Check your current setting and adjust it to suit your needs.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I haven't noticed any difference. Did you do any of the following:

1) Get a new, higher resolution monitor?

2) Change the default resolution on your computer?

3) Resize the wizard101 window through settings?

4) Get a new video card?

5) Change any of the video settings on your computer?

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
Thank you so much I had not touched the option page but doing what you suggested fixed it. Don't care why it changed just glad it is back to being easier for me to see. Thanks again.