Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Upgrade account?

AuthorMessage
Aug 29, 2011
I upgraded (paid for) my account 3 days ago.

I have emailed several times now to get this fixed but I get canned responses. In-game i am not upgraded (i cant get into firecat alley for example). The canned responses keep telling me about moving to Kroktopia which i am not even close to yet (im NOT TRYING to go there yet, i am trying to finish the low level quests).

I keep getting...

"Moving worlds is like reading a book, you need to go through chapter 1 to get to chapter 2 blah blah."

That has nothing to do with the problem at hand. Please answer when I can expect to be able to move past Triton Ave and get access to the rest of the game.

Thank you!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Administrator
What it means is that each character must complete the required story line quests to unlock zones. Each character on your account must complete the required quests to progress to the next zones. You cannot expect your level 5 character to have world or street access without first completing the required quests to enter those zones.

Your highest level character is level 13. You have completed your tasks in Wizard City and have been invited to move on to Krokotopia with that character only.

You can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree and selecting 'Krokotopia' from the list, but your other characters will have to complete the Wizard City quests themselves before they will gain this access.

If you are unable to access zones like Firecat on your level 13 character, you need to provide more information such as the error messages you are being shown when you attempt to enter those zones. The more clear and accurate information you give up front, the faster we will be able to respond with helpful information.

community@wizard101.com