Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unresolved Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
Hello Everyone!

Me again. I've posted a few times but I've yet to get many responses, so I'll restate some of my questions, issues and comments.

Empower: I'm only getting two pips when I play this card. I believe the issue may be caused by my wand giving me an additional pip. I'd like to know if anyone else is having this issue.

Silence is Golden: In PvP, I just disabled PvP chat. I don't hear the threats, banter or general complaining the other guy makes. I highly recommend it. I trust the moderators and reviewers to deal with False Reporting appropriately.

Challenges: Instead of dragging our in-game issues with another player to PvP, I suggest that there be a Challenge option. You hit the button and the other guy gets notified, just like a Trade, that they are being Challenged. If they accept, then the combat ring pops up and you mix it up right then and there. It would give the die hard PvP gamers more freedom and reduce the waiting time for Ranked Matches.

Are the Vampire and Wraith spells supposed to bypass the Absorb Shields?

Because they do. As a Master Necromancer, I like it.

I'd welcome any responses. It seems that only Professor Greyrose replies to my posts and I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks.

Administrator
Draegyn wrote:
Hello Everyone!

Me again. I've posted a few times but I've yet to get many responses, so I'll restate some of my questions, issues and comments.

Empower: I'm only getting two pips when I play this card. I believe the issue may be caused by my wand giving me an additional pip. I'd like to know if anyone else is having this issue.

Are you considering the fact that it takes one pip, then gives you three?
If so, have you reported this as a bug to Mr Lincoln yet? Just fill out the Contact Us form on the Help & Support page and help Mr Lincoln figure out what's going on.
Draegyn wrote:

Silence is Golden: In PvP, I just disabled PvP chat. I don't hear the threats, banter or general complaining the other guy makes. I highly recommend it. I trust the moderators and reviewers to deal with False Reporting appropriately.

Challenges: Instead of dragging our in-game issues with another player to PvP, I suggest that there be a Challenge option. You hit the button and the other guy gets notified, just like a Trade, that they are being Challenged. If they accept, then the combat ring pops up and you mix it up right then and there. It would give the die hard PvP gamers more freedom and reduce the waiting time for Ranked Matches.

Practice matches allow you to challenge friends and foes alike, within the confines of the Player vs Player Arena.

Draegyn wrote:

Yes

Draegyn wrote:
I'd welcome any responses. It seems that only Professor Greyrose replies to my posts and I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks.

I'm sure others will chime in as well :)

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 21, 2009
Draegyn wrote:

Yes it is suppose too

Alexandra Dreamcaller(Lvl 45 Pyromancer)

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
It's easy to see why you're a Professor. No, honestly I hadn't considered the cards one pip cost. The net gain would be two pips. Excellent lesson.

On second thought, I can see the wisdom of isolating Character-aggressive players to certain areas rather than allowing them to roam free.

Death spells rule!

Thanks again. Maybe I'll try an Ice Mage next. I hear the Professor's excellent.