Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

unfufilled crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Ok listen up i am so angry :x i payed $5 for 2500 crowns, I ONLY GOT 1000! HELP ME OUT HERE

Administrator
Hello,

First, please be sure you've logged on to the website, gone into "My Account", scrolled down a bit & selected the Crowns Log - review. If, in fact, the 2500 crowns were not applied, check you email inbox to review the receipt email (does it say "successful" or "failed"). If it was successful, double check the username it was purchased on - if this isn't the same username you play the game on AND it's not part of your family group (you can transfer crowns between family accounts), please send me an email with your username (NO PASSWORDS please!). Also helpful is the last 4 digits (or gift card number if the case warrants) of the credit card and the billing name - I can then cross-reference to locate the purchase & get you set to rights.

As always, with a bit of information given to the right party, your troubles can be easily solved!