Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

under maintanance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
i had a code to type into my character to get the item but when i typed in wizard101.com it said it was under maintenance :( . then i looked through my history and typed in www.wizard101.com/start and it went to wizard101.com . i would like to know why that is happening. Plz Plz Plz write me back

Hunter Legendsmith
level 60 Diviner

Administrator
We're going to need more information from you, information that you shouldn't publicly post - so please contact our support team and ask them for assistance. They're always standing by to help!

Contact us at support@wizard101.com - you can only contact us through email, and when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
May 20, 2010
You probably ran into a server-downtime issue.

What you need to do is

1) Go to this website (www.wizard101.com).

2) Log in with your username and password.

3) On the left, under your account name, click on "Redeem Card or Code".

4) In the popup box, enter the code.

You should get a confirmation message that the item has been sent to your character, and it should appear as a gift (the red package icon on the left of the screen) when one of your wizards logs into the game. Note that the code is probably only good for one-time use, so be sure to choose the wizard that you want it to go to.