Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unallowing me to buy crowns after I buy a bit.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2011
I have bought a bit of crowns today, and I can no longer buy them, it says suspicious behavior, when it is all me, I would like to know how to fix or prevent it, and if any administrators read this in time it fixes, which it usually takes 12 hours, please allow me to buy some.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
MICHAELBHICE on Oct 14, 2018 wrote:
I have bought a bit of crowns today, and I can no longer buy them, it says suspicious behavior, when it is all me, I would like to know how to fix or prevent it, and if any administrators read this in time it fixes, which it usually takes 12 hours, please allow me to buy some.
Email support and let them know the transactions are legitimate and intentional. They'll unlock the purchasing ability on the account as soon as they read your message

I've had the same thing happen to me when I got over excited with bundles being available online and also half price...I tried to be reasonable and only buy a couple but over the weekend of the offer I gave in to temptation another 2 times. On the 3rd purchase it locked me out because it looked very dodgy...remember it's an automated lock out so it doesn't take into account that spending might be different when there are special offers/deals. I contacted support and they did a manual over-ride that let me make the 3rd purchase. They were fast enough that I was still able to make the purchase on the special deals too

I hope they get your message in time for you to get the deals you want, good luck!