Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to report bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
The last few days i can't report bug in the Support section of this site. Whenever i click on Continue button nothing happens.
Anyone else got same problem?

Anyway this is the bug and suggestions i wanted to report.
Hope devs read this post.

1. When we first enter Crimson Field or Shirataki Temple we got message from Dr. Katzenstein not Katsumori or Ideyoshi.

2. I got Malign Frost, a snowman pet from Jacques The Scratcher in Knights Court, Marleybone. The info of the pet shows that it gives ZERO Evil Snowman card. Zero? When i equip the pet it doesn't give Evil Snowman spell in my deck.

3. When I bought the black cat from Spooky Bob there was no confirmation box. The update says we should get confirmation box when buying crown items.

4. I got the War Oni's Tempestial Circle amulet from War Oni but the card in the amulet is not Tempest spell but Windstorm spell. This is strange because Windstorm is a low level spell while War Oni is a high level boss. Other amulet from other Oni gives high level spell. Maybe dev put a wrong spell in the amulet?

5. Recently I accidentally deleted one of my item. I wanted to equip it but click on the wrong button and wasn't paying attention when select Yes in the confirmation box. Maybe it's better to make the two buttons [Equip and Delete] not so close to each other to prevent players from accidentally delete their items.

6. Also sometimes player click on the Home button accidentally when they want to click on the X button to close the book. Maybe it's also better to put the Home button far from the X button.

Thank you.

Survivor
May 24, 2008
ironhawk wrote:
The last few days i can't report bug in the Support section of this site. Whenever i click on Continue button nothing happens.
Anyone else got same problem?

Yes. I've been trying to report a bug for almost a week to no avail. I've tried using both Internet Explorer and Firefox, but neither work.

FWIW, here's my bug report:

At the end of the "Everlasting Forest" quest, I was supposed to receive 2840 XP when I talked to Oakheart back at Jade Palace. Although I did talk to him, no XP was awarded.