Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to patch game or log in

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2014
Is anyone else having an issue with logging in to the game or not being able to patch since the last maintenance? This isn't the first time this has happened to me. Last time this happened I just gave up on getting help and once the next maintenance was done I was able to play again. Frustrating to say the least that I can't log in and enjoy a game I have actually paid to play for. Hopefully I get to play again before the new maintenance next week but I feel I will more than likely have to wait again like the last times I have had this problem.

Any advice on what I can do to fix this issue? I have already done what the error message says to try. I have also disabled firewalls and anti-viruses (not recommended by the way never smart to do this). I have sent screenshots of the error and the file the clients gets to when it stops and shows me the error message. When this exact problem has happened in the past I have uninstalled and reinstalled the client but that did no good either just made me have to reload each zone after I was able to log in after a maintenance. I have even sent support the dxdiag and files from bank A and bank B folders they requested. After the files and screenshots were sent my replies from them just stopped when they were replying to me quickly before.

Any other helpful tips here would be greatly appreciated if anyone is having this problem or has had this problem and got it figured out. If not I guess I will just have to wait until next maintenance and see what happens.

Error 123 is what I am getting think I forgot to mention that.

Thanks,

NK

Administrator
Hello,

Below are some tips for dealing with error 123.

https://kingsisle.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/243/kw/error%20123

If you need any additional help, please send an email to support@wizard101.com for assistance.

community@wizard101.com