Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to get quest. Please help

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I am trying to get the quest in Stormriven that is iven by Vendrel Starfinder. I did a quest by him, but it took me to the outside dome. I am looking to get the one which allows you to fight the bosses at the end where the 5 pillars are.

Do you know how I get it or is this a problem for tech support. I have notice that there are a lot of quest that aren't appearing. I am not the only one that has experienced this.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
I dont think thoses bosses are in any quests at all i have a legendary wizard of every school my balance on another account and i have never gotten it.I think the bosses are just too farm people are always there i went too the realm that was the last realm on the realm chooser and people were still there its a popular place in cl for some reason.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Defender
Aug 06, 2010
True - actually fighting the 5 pylon bosses are not on a quest.

But getting the access to use the pylon and summon them - you do need to complete Vendrel's quest (I don't know which one cause I did/do all quests. A legendary friend had to go back and finish a skipped quest from Vendrel before he could use the pylons.)

That being said, Vendrel has 3 quests according to Wizard 101 Central.
Pylon - use the pylon
Cloak of Souls - defeat mercenaries and collect 3 spectral energy
Piercing the Veil - invoke Kraken Statue and use pylon

And yes - it's a great place for farming and battling the various Celestian bosses! :D

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Thanks so much. The only one that I received was the cloak of souls. i will send in a ticket.