Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to contact customer support

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2015
Hi, I'm posting on behalf of one of my best friends who has been playing this game with me for years. A month ago he had gotten his account hijacked by one of his family account users and tried to come to customer support about it. A short while after, his entire family account got banned while he was trying to solve the issue with you guys. After the ban, he could not get a hold of customer support no matter how many tickets he sent out from his email. Since he is no longer even capable of l ogging in, he couldn't post on the forum himself. He has been devastated for a while now and is sad that he missed the entire September birthday events and he really doesn't want to miss the October ones. Can anyone in KI reach and help where its desperately needed?

Administrator
saffrondawndreamer on Oct 1, 2020 wrote:
Hi, I'm posting on behalf of one of my best friends who has been playing this game with me for years. A month ago he had gotten his account hijacked by one of his family account users and tried to come to customer support about it. A short while after, his entire family account got banned while he was trying to solve the issue with you guys. After the ban, he could not get a hold of customer support no matter how many tickets he sent out from his email. Since he is no longer even capable of l ogging in, he couldn't post on the forum himself. He has been devastated for a while now and is sad that he missed the entire September birthday events and he really doesn't want to miss the October ones. Can anyone in KI reach and help where its desperately needed?
Hi saffrondawndream, I'd be glad to help you out!

When you say 'tickets', did you receive a support ticket # or was it just a general request? The way to confirm that support received a request is to have received an automated ticket email response.

Can you send community@kingsisle.com the support ticket # you may have and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 12, 2015
By tickets I do mean the support tickets. He mentioned he tried emailing support many times with individual support tickets because they stopped responding to one of his first tickets entirely. Is it fine if I tell him to contact "community@kingsisle.com" though his own email?