Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two glitches in the game....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Call me crazy and maybe I'm wrong, but on my storm wizard I just got insane bolt. It has a moon symbol on the spell card instead of a storm symbol. Second, It's about drain spells. On my death wizard i added a gargantuan to it. It should now have 625 damage but it DOESN'T. It gives 550 and it's the same with any drain spell. It doesn't add as much damage. KI fix it plz o; None of these glitches will ever get fixed if no one responds, so plz respond!

Administrator
Lionessa042 wrote:
Call me crazy and maybe I'm wrong, but on my storm wizard I just got insane bolt. It has a moon symbol on the spell card instead of a storm symbol.

That's correct, it's supposed to do Moon Damage.

Lionessa042 wrote:

Second, It's about drain spells. On my death wizard i added a gargantuan to it. It should now have 625 damage but it DOESN'T. It gives 550 and it's the same with any drain spell. It doesn't add as much damage. KI fix it plz o; None of these glitches will ever get fixed if no one responds, so plz respond!

Also not a bug. Since Death Spells also return Health, in order to keep the balance of the game fair, Sun enchantment spells only do a portion of the enchantment listed on the card.

community@wizard101.com