Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trying to enter game, but crashes.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2015
Hello everyone,
I am experiencing problems trying to get to my login screen. I open wizard101, and it puts a loading signal next to my icon in my toolbar. (This is normal). Then it stops, and it gives me a chart that says Bottles, and shutting down. Then it one second later shuts down, and I do this over and over. It seems like this happens every time, and I can not help it. I have reconnected my wifi, and I have restarted my computer. Nothing works.

I run on a Macbook pro, El Captain 10.11.1

Is there a way that I could fix this issue, because I have recently purchased member. (March 25), and I have not been able to get on in 3 days. I know my membership is counting down, I do not want to have to wait for my membership to run out, and not be able to play.

If there is a way to help, please tell me because I am desperate.

Thank you for your consideration. I hope to be able to get back to the game soon! (I am close to finishing marleybone).

~Robrussia24

Administrator
Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
I have been having the same problem since the update. Sent in an email to support as well. Hope they have an answer for us.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2016
I'm able to get onto the game, but then my computer suddenly restarts in the middle of the game.