Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tried again later today to contact support

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
When I fill in the information to send to support and then press continue Nothing happens. It is like the message didnt get sent. I checked my account and have a email set to the account but dont know why my request does not go through, any Ideas???
My life wizard is at level 80 and can not get a spell quest from Fianna Yellowknife in Avalon, for the Spirit Guardian spell.
Has my wizard missed something connected to this spell? I mean he is level 80 and finished Avalon. My other life wizard got the spell from her and I believe he is level 75.
I have tried to contact support several times and it looks to me that it is not going through. Because of some Teq problem not from them not responding.
Is there another way to report this missing spell if contact support doesnt work?

Administrator
You have not completed "No Pain, No Agravaine" quest which is a requirement.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Always_After_Me_Charms

The last quest in this chain you completed was "Thief of Spells" and now you need to start "The Spell Trade"(http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Spell_Trade)

I'm sorry you're having difficulty contacting support. You can also try sending to community@wizard101.com and see if that works.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Thanks, I never got the quest no pain no agrivaine Not on this life wizard, but will go looking for it. My other wizards got the quest so thanks for steering me in the right direction.
Plus, May I say you are the sweetest looking character in this game. :P

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I found out that in order to get the quest No pain no agrivane, I had to go back to Grizz Hime {spelling} and get the new spells there before i could continue on in Avalon for the new spell with Fianna Yellowknife.
So if you cant get the quest No pain no agrivane, go back and look, start in Ole town next to Bazzar where the man sends you to get the rune stones for the spells. I figured something was tied together and maybe something was out of order and sure enough it was.
Thanks again to the game giving me direction on where to look and what needed to be done.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Professor Greyrose, I reported this problem with the "Contact Support" System a few months ago.

When I fill in the information to send to support and then press continue Nothing happens. It is like the message didnt get sent. I checked my account and have a email set to the account but dont know why my request does not go through, any Ideas???

I have quoted what Darkblood has stated instead of repeating, but I am also still having this problem. I have used the email provided, but it does make it more efficient to use the system from this site.

I have also reported this again withing the past week along with another issue and this particular one has been completely ignored.

Please KI, fix the "Contact Support" options on this site.