Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Cards not being accepted for crafting?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
I'm not quite sure how, but when i was trying to craft out the recipe for the new khrysalis life hat (Nadezha's Cowl of Recovery), the recipe demanded that i had two cycle of life treasure cards, which i directly saw in my treasure card list. But it still said that I had 0/2, any look into the matter would be appreciated!

Adam Sunsong, Exalted Master of Nature

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I am trying to craft that hat too and i have the same problem.
Other items that ask for Cycle of life like Ravenous Sun Shaman's Armor say i have 3/1, but the Nadezha's Cowl of Recovery say i have 0/2.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I believe I see what the glitch is. They appear to have added the Aura cards in Khrysalis part 2 as "No-PvP" cards. I have both old and new and they show as separate cards with the new having the "No-PvP" symbol added. The new recipes probably only read those new cards and disregard the older ones.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
I wish that was the case, but I collected 3 khrysalis acquired cards and it remained 0/2 regardless of which version it was, even when I had both types of treasure cards it remained not craftable

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
seethe42 on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
I believe I see what the glitch is. They appear to have added the Aura cards in Khrysalis part 2 as "No-PvP" cards. I have both old and new and they show as separate cards with the new having the "No-PvP" symbol added. The new recipes probably only read those new cards and disregard the older ones.
Yesterday i got one of the new card Cycle of life with the "no-pvp" from a boss in Khrysalis part 2 and still when i try to craft the hat it say 0/2, so the problem is other thing